“There is no greater work than to work on yourself!”
Why does Master Richard says that there is no greater work than to work on yourself? Because it is the most difficult thing to do. The foundation was created to offer this extraordinary opportunity to as many people as possible around the world, because there is no quicker way to find inner peace than to work on childhood wounds at a subconscious level. For those wondering what Arushiom means, it represents the first rays of the sun and the trinity.
The main objectives of the foundations are, but not limited to:
- Initiate through personal development universal understanding of Ubuntu Botho and Human Values principles and philosophy;
- Promote mental and emotional wellness through proven techniques directly linked to the subconscious;
- Educate individuals towards positive self-development in order to understand/overcome negative life patterns:
- Promote animal wellbeing through the understanding and teaching of animal sentience;
- Develop and publish values-based and ethical media for widespread dissemination;
- Develop programmes and conduct wellness outreach in partnership with government, correctional services, businesses, NPO’s, NGO’s and community groups pro bono.
All of Master Richard’s work is done at subconscious level, because it manages 95% of people’s lives.
Through his teachings on a spiritual, mental, emotional and physical level, he helps us to understand the meaning of life, the reasons why we are suffering (in different ways) and how, by working with the subconscious mind, we can free ourselves from these life’s challenges and sufferings.
The mission of the foundation is to allow people to free themselves of their patterns, traumas, bad habits, emotional challenges, addictions and fears to find inner peace and become better humans, better parents, better partners, better citizens of the world.
By resetting the subconscious mind with love and forgiveness, by understanding life, people are empowered and freed to become better version of themselves.
We are all God’s children, and some of the difficult experiences which are repeating themselves in our lives are reminders that we are not yet on our true life path. Master Richard’s teachings help us understand, reset, and begin this life to which our souls have been seeking for all those years.
Please note that, although Arushiom’s approach is grounded in universal spiritual principles, it is in no way intended to be confused with or affiliated with any religion and does not promote a specific religious belief system, although all are respected. Master Richard/Arushiom’s focus is purely on helping people to release traumas and unconscious blocks which inhibit their full authentic selves from showing up and providing insights and tools for promoting health and wellness. Any mention of God is intended in a universal way, as relating to a higher power.